[Stoves] Fwd: FYI World Bank/Biochar

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 21:37:02 CDT 2015

Michael,  cc stoves list

	Thanks.   I look forward to reading this in full - a very long and detailed document.  Apparently fully supportive of a stove-biochar connection based on the little I have read  (my “find” tool says “stoves” appeared 448 times)

	Michael is an ocean biomass expert, supportive of biochar, but not a member of either the biochar or this stoves list.  The authors of this World Bank study are some of the best in the biochar community.  I’ll try to comment soon on the full report - especially from a stoves connection.  The part on economics (p135) looks powerful, but I haven’t read enough yet.

Ron

	ps  The URL is https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/bitstream/handle/10986/18781/888880PUB0Box30lso0784070June122014.pdf?sequence=1

Begin forwarded message: