[Stoves] palm oil refuse use??

Bibhu Prasad Mohanty bibhu65 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 14 22:54:26 CDT 2015

ThanksYou can use Hot point Biomass stove. Thanks with warm regardsBibhu Prasad MohantyIndependent  Development Consultant, Coach and Trainer

CONFLICT FREE CONFIDENT LIFE:-http://www.facebook.com/groups/Conflictfreeconfidentlife

Linkedin Profile:-
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bibhuprasadmohanty

AddressHIG-68, KV-5, Kalinga Vihar
Patrapada, Bhubaneswar
Khurda Dist. 751019, Odisha, INDIA
Cell no:- +91 9437031912/ 9006291678
Phone No:-+91 6742475129
Email:- bibhu65 at yahoo.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Let's not waste food, time, resources, labour, energy and opportunities in the process of making this world a place of peace, harmony and joy. We must be worthy of this beautiful EARTH and DIVINE and make our life meaningful.