[Stoves] palm oil refuse use??

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 09:02:53 CDT 2015

Dear Ron,
we don't have oil palm in our area, but citizens of Pune city like to
drink water of tender coconuts. They generate daily 30 tonnes coconut
husks. An entrepreneur has started to use our process of charring this
material into charcoal. We are currently testing the briquettes made
by him as fuel in our Sarai cooking system. The compaction and density
of the briquettes seem to be important if they are to be used as
domestic cooking fuel..
Yours
A.D.Karve
***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)