[Stoves] Sequestering carbon -

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Fri May 1 04:42:28 CDT 2015

Dear Stovers,

Some time ago I had expressed the opinion that the formation of mineral
coal during the Carboniferous Era was due to the fact that the microbes
that could degrade lignin were absent at that time. The fact that the
Chernobil-affected trees are also not rotting because of the same reason
gives support to my hypothesis.

Yours

A.D.Karve

***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)