[Stoves] haybox cooking / Pressure cookers !

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Sun May 3 09:27:42 CDT 2015

Dear Christa,Andrew and All

     Pressure cookers DESTROY the essencial amino acids in proteins !!!

They contain SULFUR       ! Our body needs 800 gram SULFUR  stored
!!!

     NO PRESSURE Steam cookers are ideal and not mentioned .i

Invented in China over 3000 year ago.

India have the BEST  ! See the Dr  Anand Karve web. TLUD  no pressure steam
cooker gasifier .

       Chinese electro version cost 70$ made of polycarbonate in 3 levels
9Liter space 800 watt

Cooks all in 1/2 hour  .  use  0,4 KWh for 0,1 $ for 2 meals   equal
0,05$/meal CLEEN  preparation energy .

       But...We need your URANIUM to make that electro !

You can make it with woodgass and el. generators .

  Think , a car alternator delivers 800 watts  12Volt x -70  amps good for a
12V( or 24 V) steamcooker .

The heating element is NiCr wire with Al2O3 insulation in a 30x30 Alu rot
.for the  230 Volt type

Regards

Frans