[Stoves] Sequestering carbon -

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Mon May 4 04:59:52 CDT 2015

Dear Crispin,

you mention pillow briquettes out of char dust. Do you have any direct experience with how to make them?
is there a technical guideline as for pressure needed and most of all the ideal aglomeration additive?

I have tried to make them, but it is not easy unless I mix them with expensive starch or equally expensive ligno sulfonate
in quite high concentrations.

Thanks for any advice!

Rolf

Energies Naturals C.B. <energiesnaturals at gmx.de>