[Stoves] just in case: short notice for openings at a German 'stove camp' this weekend

CHRISTA ROTH stoves at foodandfuel.info
Wed May 6 09:20:37 CDT 2015

For the few on this list who happen to be in Europe or close to the very North of Germany and haven't got plans for the weekend yet: I was just told by the organiser Artefact of a 'combined stove and biochar camp'  that there are some open spots for the event on Saturday/Sunday 9.+10. May.
Artefact brought in some ZamaZama stoves from Rocketworks so that people can assemble their own stove. some accessories for the stoves will also be available to convert them into  biochar-making gasifiers.

Germany is suffering from an extended strike affecting the railway system, so some people can't make it.
thought I would share this info, even if it is last minute.
if you need more info on the event in Glücksburg on the baltic sea near the Danish border, feel free to contact me.
regards Christa