[Stoves] just in case: short notice for openings at a German 'stove camp' this weekend

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Wed May 6 09:59:20 CDT 2015

Thanks Christa

I am interested to hear after the event how people found the ZamaZama to
assemble. How much skill does someone need? What tools? Does it fall apart
afterwards?

Things like that.

I have seen some test results but not tried assembling one nor heard from
those who have.

Thanks
Crispin

========
For the few on this list who happen to be in Europe or close to the very
North of Germany and haven't got plans for the weekend yet: I was just told
by the organiser Artefact of a 'combined stove and biochar camp'  that there
are some open spots for the event on Saturday/Sunday 9.+10. May.
Artefact brought in some ZamaZama stoves from Rocketworks so that people can
assemble their own stove. some accessories for the stoves will also be
available to convert them into  biochar-making gasifiers.

Germany is suffering from an extended strike affecting the railway system,
so some people can't make it.
thought I would share this info, even if it is last minute.
if you need more info on the event in Glücksburg on the baltic sea near the
Danish border, feel free to contact me.
regards Christa