[Stoves] SPAM: Re: Vietnam Biocharbn Gasifier Stove Prof. Tran Binh (Vietnam)

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Fri May 8 11:55:19 CDT 2015

Dr Karve and all,

I'm hampered a little because I speak no Vietnamese and these authors speak
no English, but I from my reading of the material provided I believe the
"Vietnamese Magic Fire" is a fuel-system. They have found a way to make
biocarbon (charcoal from biomass or torrified wood from biomass) which they
burn in appropriate small and medium sized stoves. Please see their
description for details.

The flames in the pictures are a very uniform circle of blue, and in the
text they talk about making gas without LPG which makes me think that these
stoves probably have more in common with some of the gasifier stoves than
some of the other charcoal stoves. Note the fans, and placement of primary
and secondary air.

Prof. Tran Binh  can be reached by email here gstranbinh1937 at gmail.com
with any questions.

I should have included this in the original email:
"The authors believe that the modern but simple technology solutions stated
hereby will start an era of a great revolution in cooking for billions of
the poor all over the world and they hope that such technology will satisfy
all poor persons.

"The authors are very willingly to transfer these technologies to the
countries in accordance with the international law in order to be together
with such countries to help the poor all over the world.

" The authors are very willingly to receive, exchange, support and thankful.
"The authors always thought that:
" "Doing act of charity for the poor is the noblest religion of each of us"

- Erin