[Stoves] Vietnam Biocharbn Gasifier Stove Prof. Tran Binh (Vietnam)

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri May 8 12:40:32 CDT 2015

Dear Prof. Tran Binh,

We greatly appreciate your contributions about gasifiers.   ALL that we
have about TLUD stoves is freely given to you, including at my
website:    www.drlud.com

Please tell us more about your fuel.   Is the source wood fully
pyrolyzed or only torrified?

Paul     ----  Dr TLUD

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com