[Stoves] big TLUD

alex english aenglish444 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:31:23 CDT 2015

Rolf
Without discussing the precise meaning of" TLUD properties", I have run one
for about 12 hours with a metres depth of wood pellets. That was with no
fans only a chimney.
The same unit could have fans attached as shown in archived photo in link
below.
http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/taxonomy/term/1669

Then there was this one;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjxWYapRCfU