[Stoves] big TLUD

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:10:50 CDT 2015

[Default] On Thu, 14 May 2015 18:44:20 -0400,Crispin Pemberton-Pigott
<crispinpigott at outlook.com> wrote:

>Fantastic.
>
>If I have a fan stove could I get 800 in the reaction zone or is this
>something that just has to be done episodically?

Yes you can easily achieve 800C by increasing primary air velocity' I
think S Varunkumar's 2012 thesis goes into the changes in tlud with
varying  primary air but we tried to avoid increasing primary air just
because it increased the reaction from pyrolysis to complete
combustion with consequent damage to the burner.

AJH