[Stoves] Mongolian stove for heating ... was Re: Fwd: 2015 Stove Camp

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon May 18 23:41:26 CDT 2015

Crispin,

Please direct us to info including photos about the Mongolian stove for
heating.   I think you have previously stated that it is burning
low-grade coal, right?   And it is some variation of a gasifier,
correct?   And at what cost per stove?

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com