[Stoves] Ontario Stove Testing Camp 1, 9-10 July 2015

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Thu May 21 15:07:51 CDT 2015

Attention All Stove Testers!

The Ontario Stove Testing Camp organising committee announces the first ever

Ontario Stove Testing Camp (what else) to be held in 9-10th July 2015.

Come one, come all, and bring your stoves, a sharp pencil and a good sense
of humour to:

Burt's Greenhouses

539 Maple Road,

It is just north of Odessa, Ontario,

Canada Postal Code K0H 2H0.

If you are flying in, it looks like this
<http://www.bing.com/local?lid=YN1226x778245058&id=YN1226x778245058&q=Burt%2
7s+Greenhouses+Odessa+ON&cp=44.30715~-76.73248> . If you are driving, look
for this
<https://www.google.ca/maps/@44.307214,-76.732077,3a,90y,204.94h,89.47t/data
=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sjIH2IrlPex6JZzckDHqYzg!2e0!6m1!1e1?hl=en> .

Please see the attached announcement which has as many details as we were
able to assemble onto two pages without hiring someone clever.

The announcement is inserted below, which you can forward or share the .pdf.
Please post far and wide. We know the most available will be in Eastern
Canada and NE USA.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Crispin

PS Don't take any wooden
<http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=canadian+wooden+nickels&view=detailv2&&
&id=F318E446C0EE3D190FE97BDFF2FD3A0825554676&selectedIndex=19&ccid=GSMnFOTi&
simid=608017934887225475&thid=JN.fdE9ePF7PVaDpChkMWNalQ&ajaxhist=0>  nickels
<http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=canadian+wooden+nickels&view=detailv2&&
&id=3713A5AEEAFC5C63591F0937EF3907299113B833&selectedIndex=0&ccid=%2fZpLNv2a
&simid=608003538163140682&thid=JN.%2ff%2b0tTgz6ZW8DVlODABQSw&ajaxhist=0> .

Ontario Stove Testing Camp 1

- Measurements and Metrics for Product Development

Are you developing a solid or liquid fuel stove?

Are you looking for detailed information on what to measure to know if your
stove is better or worse?

Are you looking for information on how to turn your measurements into
valuable metrics?

If your answers are "Yes, yes, yes!" then join us for two days of testing,
trials and tech talk at the first ever Ontario Stove testing Camp.