[Stoves] Ontario Stove Testing Camp 1, 9-10 July 2015

Lloyd Helferty lhelferty at sympatico.ca
Fri May 22 21:47:25 CDT 2015

Thanks, Crispin!

Regards,

   Lloyd Helferty, Engineering Technologist
   Principal, Biochar Consulting (Canada)
   www.biochar-consulting.ca
   Earth Stewardship consultant, Passive Remediation Systems Ltd. (PRSI)
   http://www.prsi.ca/
   Promotions Manager, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network (CSAYN)
   http://csayouthnetwork.wordpress.com/
   http://www.fao.org/climate-smart-agriculture/
   48 Suncrest Blvd, Thornhill, ON, Canada
   905-707-8754
   CELL: 647-886-8754
      Skype: lloyd.helferty
   Co-manager, Sustainable Agriculture Group
   http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Sustainable-Agriculture-3866458
   Steering Committee coordinator
   Canadian Biochar Initiative (CBI)
   CURRENTS, A working group of Science for Peace
   http://www.scienceforpeace.ca/currents/
   President, Co-founder & CBI Liaison, Biochar-Ontario
   National Office, Canadian Carbon Farming Initiative (CCFI)
   Organizing team member, 2013 N/A Biochar Symposium:
     www.carbon-negative.us/symposium
   Member of the Don Watershed Regeneration Council (DWRC)
   Manager, Biochar Offsets Group:
            http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2446475
    Advisory Committee Member, IBI
   http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1404717
   http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42237506675
   http://groups.google.com/group/biochar-ontario
   http://www.meetup.com/biocharontario/
   http://www.biocharontario.ca
    www.biochar.ca

The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children.
  - Dietrich Bonhoeffer, theologian (1906-1945)