[Stoves] Torrified Pellets

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat May 23 19:54:44 CDT 2015

Dean and Ronald,

I, too, am seeking torrified materials.  Contacts with two companies
have not resulted in any arriving at my address thus far.

Question:   "torrified pellets" could have two origins.

1.  Biomass is torrified and then pelletized.

2.  Pellets are torrified.

Which are you seeking?   I will accept either or both.

Also, "torrified" is not a quantitative term.   Torrified at 260 C vs
290 C or 320 C are all torrified

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com