[Stoves] Torrified Pellets

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Sun May 24 06:34:52 CDT 2015

Dear Paul,

Have you contacted:
http://www.integrofuels.com/nucoal/request-a-sample/
?

Everything I have read has the pelletization process after the
torrefaction. I am a little surprised at this, having assumed that
partial lignin liquification is what provides the binder in most
pelleting machines and that the lignin will be destroyed for the most
part in the torrefaction.

I'm not seeking anything at the moment, but may do some experimentation
when I have more free time. Not likely before I retire.

regards,
Ron
P.S. I have spent a couple hours just now trying to run down an
operating plant here in Europe and the development speed seems congruent
to the movement of tar through a cooling pipe in a dormant gasifier.