[Stoves] [biochar-stoves] Wiggio Group Invitation from art donnelly

Mitch Gold mgold at homeplanet.org
Sun Nov 8 11:43:17 CST 2015

Greeting Lloyd and others:

As I read the qualities that are being supported by the CSAYN I am
chagrined to note that there is no mention of the ISO 26000  Standards, nor
the value of having each of the organizing efforts in each country to look
to find and develop the United Nations Resident Coordinator - country
specific

BACKGROUND
As you know homeplanet virtual university is training people for this
position in each country and I, in the educational process have taken the
role of Interim United Nations Coordinator  - this being done until we find
someone competent to the task .

I believe this to be necessary to give meaning to your support of the
SDG's, the Zero Hunger Challenge, and Action 2015.

Hopefully you have become aware of their process of keeping information
from flowing, and their fear of any real organization efforts.  Your know
this from how the UN has assisted your efforts to date and the inability of
any networking person to have an influence in the UN System - UNICEF, UNEP,
UNDP, UNESCO, ECOSOC, and local NGO's  affiliated with the United Nations
through the various Agency frames such as   UN-NGLS
<http://www.un-ngls.org/> - which I doubt has assisted CSAYN at all
(hoepfully I am merely uninformed and you can report a contrary observation
- Melinda may have some insights here but I would not know as she has yet
to contact me with any meaningful question)

As I point this out to you and others perhaps in getting involve with CSAYN
you might express your own question or approval of what I am suggesting to
the Promotions director of the CSAYN.

I would also like to point out that I have sent a letter to our newly
groomed Prime Minister and requested hat he formally appoint an Interim
United Nations Coordinator for Canada that be engaged with the CSAYN in a
very active way.

I enclose below my request to the PM  for which I seek support of the CSAYN
and any an all sentient beings.   Consider the position as  a promotion
vehicle for the CSAYN.

Greetings Hon. Justin Trudeau,  and congratulations on achieving a major
victory for all people.

Please note that I have taken the position of United Nations Resident
Coordinator for Canada.
My role is to both coordinate the various agencies that operate in Canada,
and to make certain that the First Nations people's are included in the
execution of UN Agency work.  There is no one doing this function right
now, other than myself.
I would appreciate the PM to give me a letter of endorsement, identifying
me to all UN agencies and NGOs in Canada and elsewhere.

In the alternative have me  fired and replaced by some one that understands
the importance of this role to the Canadian First Nations people's and all
indigenous people's on Turtle Island.

A second task would be to commission a think tank that will investigate and
report on what would be negative repercussions, if any,   for the Canadian
UN Resident Coordinator to champion the Rescinding of the Papal Bulls.
I look forward to an early response.

This action comes swiftly after the December 2012 celebration of the Maya,
where it is said the Eagle and the Condor have come together. I have been
part of those ceremonies in the Yucatan,  and I am on my way there in the
next few days to encourage the Maya Elders to participate with us in our
activity of Rescinding the Papal Bulls.
Furthermore,  we are doing a documentary on our activities,  and humbly
suggest that Mr Trudeau  may care to have an active role in our production.
We can cover it the role if it is not clear to him.  But it is to me,  and
his father too.  We want to use that famous shot of Pierre paddling the
canoe wearing the beautiful buckskin jacket.

It seems to have taken the energy of someone born on Dec 25 to manifest
desires so long desired by the people of Turtle Island.

May the honour be earned, pick your role.

Peace

Mitchell L Gold
Homeplanet Virtual University
Interim UN Resident Coordinator Canada

--
​Mitch L Gold

 Mexico 987 564 4017
Skype: mitchelllewisgold
US # 9284570204  on hold problem with skype

https://www.facebook.com/mitch.gold2
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=15183151&trk=spm_pic
www.homeplanet.org

Homeplanet Virtual University