[Stoves] Request for biochar results.

Philip Lloyd plloyd at mweb.co.za
Thu Nov 26 15:17:47 CST 2015

Thank you, Frank - unfortunately, I have been a farmer, and lab results
don't cut it - it is the same debate we are having in ISO re stove testing -
the WBT does clearly not indicate what will happen in the field.  What I
have described is the very minimum any farmer would need before deciding to
modify his soil in some way - and that is information which seems to be
missing.

Kind regards

Prof Philip Lloyd

Energy Institute