[Stoves] Analysis of a two-stove cooking system

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 15:17:14 CST 2015

[Default] On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 09:52:22 -0800,Frank Shields
<franke at cruzio.com> wrote:

>And that is *not* energy based. Perhaps some having negative values like CO2 in the air (thats not piped into a greenhouse to help plants grow!). Value is based on what people want and could be obtained by sending out a questioner to the populous to what they want their stove to do.

Which essentially is what I said in my last paragraph, no need to  ask
anyone as the market decides. Currently there is no market for adding
char to soil amongst the peoples who  need to burn biomass to do their
cooking. Given a bit of health awareness there should be one for a
stove that produces less pollution from particulates.

AJH