[Stoves] Analysis of a two-stove cooking system

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Nov 29 22:07:29 CST 2015

Andrew and list:

	See below.

> On Nov 29, 2015, at 2:17 PM, ajheggie at gmail.com wrote:
>
> [Default] On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 09:52:22 -0800,Frank Shields
> <franke at cruzio.com> wrote:
>
>> And that is *not* energy based. Perhaps some having negative values like CO2 in the air (thats not piped into a greenhouse to help plants grow!). Value is based on what people want and could be obtained by sending out a questioner to the populous to what they want their stove to do.
>
> Which essentially is what I said in my last paragraph, no need to  ask
> anyone as the market decides. Currently there is no market for adding
> char to soil amongst the peoples who  need to burn biomass to do their
> cooking.
	RWL:   I believe that Nat Mulcahy (World Stove) has multiple char-soil contracts in the voluntary carbon credit market.  I’ll wager there are others.  Anyone able to report oaths topic?

> Given a bit of health awareness there should be one for a
> stove that produces less pollution from particulates.
	RWL:   and other awarenesses as well (need to get to 350 ppm, need to improve soils, increase rural incomes, etc)

Ron