[Stoves] TLUD pellets stove with a venturi burner. Pictures of a cooking cycle.

alex english aenglish444 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 20:59:27 CDT 2015

Roberto,
It looks from your pictures that there are some side holes into the fuel
container. These would  gasify some char  and possibly channel some air
through to contribute to partial premixing. Are there any other spots like
seams or joints that could allow a bit of air in prior to the secondary air
holes?
Alex