[Stoves] New Product - Biocharlie

Michael Wittman michaelwittman53 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:35:30 CDT 2015

There are five small holes along the side of the unit for the gasses to escape and they will show a flame coming out and will serve to stoke the fire...

It's a well made unit that should last for many many burns, I love it for doing research samples or just some char for your personal use...

I will be using it in one of my Pyramid Kilns soon...

On Sep 8, 2015, at 3:46 PM, Frank Shields wrote:

> Stovers,
>
> This site sells a product called Biocharlie (along with Champion TLUD Stove) that is used in a fireplace to make biochar.
> I have not used such a device but it is much like the pipe idea I use to make biochar under controlled temperatures in the lab. Not sure where the gases escape the tube. i know when they do there will be a flame. It would be nice if designed to make the holes uniform along the bottom. That way they will pass through flames from burning wood and add to heating the outside of the Biocharlie.
>
> It could be used to make the biochar or torrified biomass for research. If anyone has used such a device please let me know how well it works.
>

> http://blueskybiochar.com/
>
> Thanks
>
> Frank
>

> Frank Shields
> franke at cruzio.com

Thanks,
Michael Wittman (The Char-man of the Board)
michael at blueskybiochar.com
www.blueskybiochar.com
Please like us at, https://www.facebook.com/BlueSkyBioChar?ref_type=bookmark
818-599-9119

Biochar's high carbon content and porous composition helps soil to retain water, nutrients, protect soil microbes, and ultimately increase crop yields while growing healthier, more productive, disease-resistant plants. All this while helping combat global climate change by sequestering and stabilizing rich organic carbon in your soil.

Leave your carbon footprint in the garden...

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.”
– R. Buckminster Fuller

Whiskey is for drinking - water is for fighting over."
-- Mark Twain

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This communication and any attachments hereto contain information that may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure.  The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent entrusted with the responsibility of delivering the message to the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication by mistake, please delete and notify the sender immediately.