[Stoves] Torrifaction topics Re: Pellet stoves - risks

alex english aenglish444 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 11:23:15 CDT 2015

Frank,
If there are emissions that derive from fuel directly and then escape
further 'processing' by flame environments by sneaking by , then they might
be called something like primary fuel derived emissions. PFDEs. It is safe
to say, I think,that most of these would be transformed into products of
complete or incomplete combustion in and around the flame. I may be
confused, but this mix would likely have less to do with the fuel than the
environment above fuel.
Hmm
Alex