[Stoves] Torrifaction topics Re: Pellet stoves - risks

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Wed Sep 9 11:42:36 CDT 2015

Dear Alex,

I think the fuel and the environment above the fuel is both of equal importance. So do we change the fuel or the combustion set-up? that is the question.

A stove system that is able to burn a wide variety of fuels and widely sold may be difficult and/or expensive to make adjustments for a specific fuel. So in this case if it is easy to change the fuel that may be preferred. I think the answer to change the fuel or the stove system depends on the amount of work and expense involved.

Thats the way I look at it today. : )

Regards

Frank

Frank Shields