[Stoves] Rights about stove designs Re: [biochar-stoves]

Robert Taylor rt at ms1.hinet.net
Mon Sep 14 17:29:30 CDT 2015

Ebay lists a number of iterations this stove with an additional riser
under the pot stand, at a wide range of prices.

This one has clear photos:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Light-Weight-Wood-Gas-Backpacking-Emergency-Survival-Burning-Camping-Stove-Gifts-/141518911880?hash=item20f32f3988

This one appears (possibly) to have a better-made pot stand:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Outdoor-Lightweight-Wood-Gas-Alcohol-Portable-Camping-Hiking-Backpack-Stoves2015-/121511334111?hash=item1c4aa3d0df

Best regards

Robert Taylor