[Stoves] Rights about stove designs Re: [biochar-stoves]

Todd Albi todd.r.albi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:43:48 CDT 2015

Wayne Meador (wayne at aworld4change.com) is riding his bicycle across America
(Eastern Alabama to SanFrancisco) sent me this video Today:

Cooking with Poop on a Silverfire Scout TLUD Biomass Cook Stove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuwRJIu3ACo

This is our new brushed 304 stainless steel Scout with 5 pot supports we
are launching this month.  Wayne has been cooking on it while crossing
America.  The stove is not as beautiful as when it left our facility of
course, but operating efficiently.

Hope you enjoy this short video.

Regards,

Todd Albi, SilverFire