[Stoves] brush fires

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Mon Sep 21 13:26:23 CDT 2015

Dear Andrew P

>We seem to have drifted into the perfect storm, an argument over
nomenclature combined with an argument over which form of carbon is
acceptable to burn, an argument over whether any carbon ought to be burned,
and an argument over anthropogenic climate catastrophe.  While I find some
amusement in it, I would prefer the list survive to continue benefiting the
World.

I concur. We would be naïve if we did not acknowledge that there are
numerous conflicting, overlapping agendas. The best question is how to
deliver benefits ‘to our daughters’ in spite of them. And in spite of each
other.

There are many beneficiaries of this list and for that (and Andrew H) we
have to thank them, mostly for tolerance.

Best regards