[Stoves] ON THE SIDE. Clean coal burning stoves Re: History of clean Chinese stove development.

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:40:31 CDT 2015

[Default] On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 12:28:08 -0400,Crispin Pemberton-Pigott
<crispinpigott at outlook.com> wrote:

>You just sent that to the stoves list

So did you.

Please everyone calm down and count to ten.

We are all aware of widely differing opinions on the subject of the
effect of the industrials world's current and historical use of fossil
fuels and I have asked that people debate this issue elsewhere and
stick to cookstoves, predominantly biomass powered, and their
development for use in households.

I have just scanned through my day's e-mails and will try and catch up
in the next few hours.

AJH