[Stoves] Addressbook errors Re: ON THE SIDE. Clean coal burning stoves Re: History of clean Chinese stove development.

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Sep 21 15:10:22 CDT 2015

Andrew and all,

I noticed on another listserv (and reported it to Erin R. and Art D.)
that my addressbook created some new addresses using the name of a
person and then the address of the entire Listserv.   I had to clean out
the erroneous ones.

This could be hitting many users of listservs!!!!!!!

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com