[Stoves] brush fires

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 00:12:54 CDT 2015

Dear all,

We have developed a portable charring kiln for charring leaf litter
and brush. Watch its video demonstration on WWW.samuchit.com. The
Department of Forests in our State is giving these kilns to people
living in the forests, and encouraging them to convert the dry leaves
on the forest floor into char. The dry leaves are a potential fire
hazard. The char is powdery. It can be made into barbeque briquettes

Yours

A.D.Karve
***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)