[Stoves] brush fires

kgharris kgharris at sonic.net
Fri Sep 25 14:14:23 CDT 2015

Anand and All,

This is an impressive idea, processing the material on site and producing a
usable char.  The char can then be used to make briquettes, perhaps even
funneled into existing briquette making facilities.  Perhaps the quality
would be good enough to use for making filters, carbon fibers, or other
products.  It could also be sequestered on site by spreading it on the
ground.  Transportation would be easier for the concentrated char than the
loose or chipped brush.

Thank You Anand,

Kirk