[Stoves] Stoves for School Kitchen

Jeff Holiman jeff.holiman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:45:22 CDT 2016

Greetings.

I appreciate you looking into improved methods. I have a little experience
with the InStove, an institutional rocket stove manufactured to very tight
tolerances and respectable emission performance.  They have a briquette
press to turn agriwaste into fuel for stoves.  They even offer a way for
you to be a local manufacturer for local economic stimulus if that is in
your mission.
I am copying Fred Colgan www.instove.org who can help answer any questions
that you might have.
Kind regards,