[Stoves] Stoves for School Kitchen

Tony Vovers vovers1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:57:42 CDT 2016

Thanks to so many for rapid and extremely valuable feedback.

We are in Bali Indonesia in the hills South West of the Ubud community.
The school is K thru 12 and is operating 5 days per week.
Very few dinners except special occasions.
Limited metal working capabilities in the facility but surely available
within the local community.
Let me digest these feedbacks and dig a little more into fuel sources and
availability.
The school has excellent community engagement programs so the opportunity
is there to impact local polluting waste burning processes with community
support.

I cannot express my gratitude for the clear and focused feedback on this
project and potential. I am as excited about the educational opportunities
as the technology enhancement.

It is clear some quick wins even in current system on fuel, skirting,
covers etc can get us started.
One key issue we have is that the kitchen is a living entity and cannot
stop operation , too many hungry mouths to feed. More soon.

Tony Vovers
+62 (813) 3888 9062