[Stoves] BP69 'Enablers to Cookstoves'

lanceledet at aol.com lanceledet at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 19:56:34 CDT 2016

Dear Paul,
      I am in Engineering School in the US and I will be glad to step up and assist you with being a co Author.  I think I might be able contribute a good bit of research on the subject as well.  I could always use more academic credit.  Consider me front and center if you need assistance.
      And to Professor Lloyd, you are correct and what an eye opener it is.
      Please let me know if you are in need of assistance.  If I receive an email from you I will tell you the name of the university in which I am attending and I think you will be pleased.
Best Regards
Lance