[Stoves] Subsidies for woodstoves (Dr. Karve, Paul Anderson)

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:04:54 CDT 2016

It is an interesting conversation that Nikhil has going. However I think
that the best subsidy a Government can give is in rural restaurants.
www.nariphaltan.org/ruralrestaurants.pdf

When we enjoy eating out why should the poor of the world be deprived of
this pleasure. They do not have a single neuron less than us.

Cheers.

Anil

Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
P.O.Box 44
Phaltan-415523, Maharashtra, India
Ph:91-2166-220945/222842