[Stoves] converting solid biomass into liquid or gaseous fuel -----------> http: //www.vlaco.be/vlaco-vzw/leden/ledenlijst/greenergy-bvba

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Wed Aug 31 11:47:29 CDT 2016

Andeatta , and AD Karve

                 GREENENERGY ! See a real plant. 2200KW

Farmers bringing  al the animal and plant  waste.

Wood TWIGS  cannot be digested due LIGNINE !

I asked  the German designers during my  visit . .

           Ask him the  smallest size for  functioning

.Here and India will be different due temperature and payment of labour .

      Other  composting plants use TWIGS  into the mix for aireation !!

I handle TWIGS  in PACETS  30x30X70 cm  to bun in a cassete stove

Cellulose +H2SO4  can give ethanol   !  If you know how !

Regards

F.