[Stoves] Questions and answers (Re: Philip Lloyd)

Traveller miata98 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:33:13 CDT 2016

Moderator: I changed the subject line. This is not about forced draft
---

Dear Prof. Lloyd:

If that is what you teach your students, they will never win grants from
USEPA and its contractors.

On the other hand, if they presume they have the answer, and go validate it
via assumptions and models, they will discover answers you and I - or they
- never even dream of.

ISO and the Holy Grail. An Unholy Tale.

Nikhil
--