[Stoves] report with dissapointing results from cleaner cookstoves (Andrew) - Malawi

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 00:59:42 CST 2016

Dear Ron,
as a stove researcher I feel that smoke in the kitchen is a big nuisance
and it should be eliminated, even if its lethality cannot be proved.
Yours
A.D.Karve

***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)