[Stoves] report with dissapointing results from cleaner cookstoves (Crispin)

Traveller miata98 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 01:42:51 CST 2016

Crispin:

I take it you are setting for me an example of sane, measured, respectful
analysis of the "stoves and health" claims and counterclaims.

I tried to explain the phoniness of WHO "solid fuels use" database or
"emissions database". (I did review their Reviews, and started writing, but
sometimes couldn't stop laughing, and sometimes got too irritated to
continue.) I also tried to explain the phoniness of EPA's PM2.5 approach -
the assumption of equitoxicity in particular. I then laid out the case
against use of IER to invent "relative risk" estimates.

And abuse of all such fiction, passing the pseudo-science off as an
advance.

But that - in the eyes of Ron  - is sacrilege. Rant. Animosity.

Ron has enjoyed the luxuries of stove science while some 400 million poor
people have died prematurely in the last 30 years.

The poor must not have any great expectations.

I am happy to be a heretic. How can you not be one?

Nikhil

-------

Message: 6