[Stoves] Recommended reading: Up in Smoke

Sujoy Chaudhury sujoy.chaudhury at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 06:45:39 CST 2016

Hi Paul

I had heard of the Deganga success story, thanks for the link to the
document. I would be interested to know if you would to like to consider a
scaled intervention in West Bengal.

I have some experience with cookstoves and would like to have some more
experience.

I, look after a start-up NGO " Center for Sustainable Solutions" in
Kolkata, India.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Sujoy Chaudhury