[Stoves] report with disappointing results from cleaner cookstoves

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Tue Dec 13 11:27:30 CST 2016

What a great reply!

Thanks Dieter.

Season's greetings from a cold and snowy Waterloo
Crispin

Dear Crispin,
You point to crucial issues: ownership and responsibility, replacement of wasteful methods and introduction of sustainable technologies. The "African Research and Technology Institutes for Sustainability (ARTIS)", I mentioned, should be dedicated to these and further challenges, creating millions of decent jobs per year in Africa.
In "A Christmas Carol" of  Charles Dickens we can read: "Men's courses will foreshadow certain ends, to which, if persevered in, they must lead," said Scrooge. "But if the courses be departed from, the ends will change. Say it is thus with what you show me!"
Kind regards
Dieter