[Stoves] SNV Newsletter - report on the downdraft fish smoker

Harold Annegarn hannegarn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 05:41:31 CST 2016

Dear Crispin, James, Samer, Nikhil

Crispin, thanks for the update on the Ghanaian fish smoking project, and
congratulations to James and Crispin for your work on this porject.

However, according to the SNV Newsletter, the project was funded by US EPA?
I was under the impression that it was a Dutch funded project?

The news item further gives the impression that it was Administrator Gina
McCarthy alone and unaided who saved the unwashed poor of Ghana from the
unspeakable scourge of death, deforestation and death by smoke inhalation.
Even Stalin's propagandists might have blushed with shame at this blatant
misattribution of contribution from funders (SNV?) and the technical staff
who made the technical innovation (One of whom appears in the picture but
is not mentioned in favour of the visiting US dignitary.

Jislaaik!!!@#$@#

Harold

Harold Annegarn
Energy Institute
Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Mobile +27 (0)83 628 4210           Office +27
hannegarn at gmail.com <hannegarn at outlook.com>
hannegarn at outlook.com