[Stoves] Fwd: December News: 2016 Progress Report; Forums in Asia, Africa, and Latin America

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 11:56:07 CST 2016

	Apologies for sending this to the many of you already receiving this.

	I enjoy these any time, and this has some important news items.

	But I mainly am sending this to encourage participating in their annual survey (3rd item down).  My survey response centered on char-making stove development (lack of by GACC).  Mostly I was supportive of GACC.

	There is also one-time notice (5th item down) of an upcoming vote in the ISO process - this time on field testing.  I’m a participant if anyone has a message they want in.

	I think the message below should still have active links.  If not, I think it will open at:
   http://www.globalproblems-globalsolutions.org/site/MessageViewer?autologin=true&em_id=74308.0&s_AffiliateSecCatId=1&dlv_id=96295&pw_id=3281 <http://www.globalproblems-globalsolutions.org/site/MessageViewer?autologin=true&em_id=74308.0&s_AffiliateSecCatId=1&dlv_id=96295&pw_id=3281>

Ron