[Stoves] nice biomass article

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 16:50:08 CST 2016

List(s):

	1.   This is one of the most encouraging articles I have ever seen about biomass:    http://news.trust.org/item/20161223080415-5gsw7/ <http://news.trust.org/item/20161223080415-5gsw7/>

	2.  I once spent my most miserable few days ever (with something supposedly very similar to, but not, malaria) in this North Kordofan part of Sudan.  Saw nothing as nice as these newly planted trees.
	To anyone able to do so,  I recommend (off the record) mixing in some mesquite with the acacias (mentioned in the article).  The head Sudanese forester once told me (quietly) that he had a habit of (illegally) throwing out mesquite seeds wherever he could.  Acacia seeds don’t make it through goat digestive tracts, but acacia seeds do.

	3.  The source is Reuters - who I think is doing a better job on climate topics than any other news group.  I recommend getting on their mailing list.

Ron