[Stoves] Lets eat beans for every meal!

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Dec 30 09:06:22 CST 2016

Teddy,

Very interesting.   Can you (or anyone) provide more info about the
equipment (especially size) to pre-cook the beans.
>  steam-cook beans in big metal containers, before cooling and
> packaging them for sale.
I am wondering if the "steam-cooking" is with a pressure cooker? And
about the volume of beans per batch and total quantity per day.

The shelf-life of cooked foods is rather short unless:
a.  canning
b.  preservatives
c.  refrigeration
d.  other ????
Are any of these methods being used?

Please keep us informed about this.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com