[Stoves] Lets eat beans for every meal!

Ingelore Kahrens tutaonana at onlinehome.de
Fri Dec 30 11:47:59 CST 2016

Hi Paul and Teddy,

from what I read I understand that the new products will be introduced
in the market in early 2017. I will ask my female town-dwelling friends
in Kenya to watch out for them and do some sampling and research. These
products could be very beneficial to people living in urban areas. As
for those in rural areas, soaking the beans before cooking and using the
basket cooker will be a good option as many/most of them grow their own
beans.

Ingelore Kahrens