[Stoves] Lets eat beans for every meal! // HAPPY NEW YEAR ;

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Sat Dec 31 18:28:36 CST 2016

Dear Paul, and All

Our naighbours  selling Deutche Grundligkeit !

   ULMERS TACHENHANDBÜCHER
LEBENSMITTEL-VERARBEITUNG im HAUSHALT.= FOOD TREATMENT IN YOUR KITCHEN .

Dr Rosmarie Zacharias Obering . Udo Hübner

ISBN 3 8001 4109 4

1975   STUTTGART   200 PAGES

Page  101 TEMPERATURANGABEN

Abb. 4  Chemische Veranderungen von Lebensmitteln beim Erhitzen

(nach Egli 1965

GRAFIK  THEMPERATUR / TIME/REACTION-------à SULFONSPALTUNG= SULPHURE FROM
ESSENTIAL AMINOACIDS SEPARATION   AT 120° C  BY DRUCKGAREN= PRESSURE COOKER
123 °C

( GRILLEN ------à  FAT  PYROLYSE !!!  190°C )

16 REACTION FOR DIFFERENT KITCHEN TREATMENTS!!!

    An other German /French  translated   book , speaks as no other about
all  aminoacids and all vegetables , how much we need from each and how to
combinate

Dr E SCHNEIDER                ( Hamburg )

LA SANT,SA SE MANGE       555 PAGES

    Paul become a cook Professor and Happy New Year !

You need 11-20% proteïnes out the 2000 Kca/ day           DONT DESTRUCT THE
ESSENTIALS WITH SULPHUR  .

Frans