[Stoves] Ceramic ND TLUD for biochar

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 21:48:56 CST 2016

Dear Tom,
a ceramic object is delicate and therefore difficult to transport.  One can
produce a charring kiln by using bricks and mud. Many  of the traditional
charring kilns being used in our area are made by using bricks and mud.
They are of the T-LUD type.
Yours
A.D.Karve

***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)