[Stoves] Thermal cameras for monitoring heat loss.

David Meed david at meed.ca
Thu Feb 11 11:29:03 CST 2016

Hit send too soon.

Another entry appears to be Seek Thermal as low as $249
http://www.thermal.com/thermal-cameras/
http://www.cnet.com/products/seek-thermal-camera/

I also see that Sparkfun has the imager at $260 if you have any
electronics enthusiasts around.  They do mention something about
export restrictions, so that may be an issue I never considered with
IR cameras in general.
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13233
"With this kit you will be able to bring FLiR’s thermal imaging
reliability and power to your Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or any ARM based
development tool"

Looks like Digikey has parts too.

Once again - I've never used them - buyer beware.